Friday, March 11, 2005

End of quantitative life

Today was the last session of EHD's quantitative life course. Roger and I are both admittedly relieved, but overall it was a good class. I don't think I have seen that many differential equations since my college days! Now I can get my friday afternoons free, which is always a good thing.

Went for my usual 5 mile run yesterday. First run this week. Really getting to be a slacker these days. Nothing like a race for motivation. The LA marathon was last sunday. I was asleep and so missed the whole thing, which was probably a good thing. Otherwise I wouldn't have gotten too depressed thinking that I should have been there as well. Gilberto ran it in 4 1/2 hours--a pretty good job I would say.

The weekend lies ahead, which will consist of cleaning my turtle tupperware, cleaning my fishtank, grocery shopping and other errands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home