Wednesday, June 30, 2004

COPAS training today was tiring. One can only deal with so much info about how to run a machine and solve problems. And I think Kelly was super bored. I felt a little bad but there is not much I can do about it. Well, it's a break from me working her butt off!

Talked to Paul Sternberg about the machine today. And he is interested in some of the data we had collected and the comparison to QPCR. They were looking to acquire the same machine for their lab.

Other than the high stress lifestyle all is going well. I've gotten to the point where I chew my nails so much that it now hurts....ugh! Truly bitten to the quick!

Good news is I have finalised the plans for my trip to Alaska. I will be going in a weeklong cruise from vancouver to Anchorage. I am quite looking forward to to the idea of going to Alaska. It is a family trip so it wouldn't be as fun if I went with Eric. But oh well, one only has so many more days to spend with the family. The idea of Glacier hiking sounds very cool! And the ship even has a running track. And the food----hmm that is what I am looking forward too! Just make sure I get plenty of exercise so I won't put on the extra pounds. I think it will be much better than my cruise to Phuket when i was a kid. The ships now are way fancier!

I always feel a little bad about leaving Momo and Atticus all alone for a week, but that's better than sending them to be boarded. As usual, Eric gets the pleasure of feeding and cleaning after them. Not to mention giving Atticus his daily dose of kitty prozac.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home