Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Sore muscles

Yeah! I managed to finish the half marathon in under 2 hours! I would have liked to finish in a shorter time, but I was happy overall because I did better than my last race. I completed the course in 1:57:57 and finished 445 overall. Roger totally kicked ass, finishing in 1:27. He was 4th in his age group and 26th overall! And then he says he was a little disappointed because he did a better time at the LA marathon 2 years ago. Overachievers! I will remember to post the pictures when I get the download them. It was a rather challenging course like they described. I think that it was more challenging than the Big Sur half-marathon, though it could just be my memory playing tricks on me. Roger, Stefan and I are thinking about the Malibu half marathon in december.

Nose is now back in Singapore. I hope she stuffs her face aplenty back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home