Friday, June 25, 2004

I am tired. I guess it's just the end of the week.
The experiment I had been working on all week didn't exactly work out. What a bummer. I am now doing some controls to try and narrow down the problem

I think that I will sign up for fungus' kick boxing class. I am too lazy to make it down to the community center to register though.

Am still debating if I should go running today. Somehow when it comes to the end of the day I start to get lazy...

Shelley and Harry are getting married. Wedding is at 10:30am. Man that's early! But at least this time I remembered to send the gift BEFORE the big day.

EHD will be going to Woods Hole for the embryology course all of next week. I would like to say freedom, but the COPAS guy will be here to train us on the embryo sorter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home