Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Same old

Have been trying to address the comments from the reviewers for my paper. What a pain in the ass! And it appears that Gatae may have a paralog after all, but I am not too sure about that right now.

Kelly is doing well. She had a couple of minor things not working, but that's normal. I remember those days when nothing worked for me! Good thing those days are over now.

Cheryl came over and hung out monday night because she couldn't deal with her neighbor's crying baby. It's really good to see her again. She also brought me some soap from NY. She's always thoughtful like that.

Eric is back in town from his family trip. He brought me a mini Mike Piazza baseball bat (I'm a HUGE fan, for whatever reason) and an Law and Order t shirt ( of course that's my favorite TV show).

Have been lazy with the runs since the race. I did well yesterday though, finishing five miles in 45 min. I'm likely to sign up for a race on 7/3 at Anaheim hills. Am still undecided if I want to do the 5k or 10k.

Bought a new printer over the weekend. Hope I get reimbursed soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home