Monday, July 12, 2004

Sore muscles

My allergies have been acting up. Possibly related to Momo's reassuming his position as pillow cat. Good thing I am going to see the Allergist tomorrow morning. We'll see what he says.

I finally got my annual report done. Now I just have to send it to Deanna tomorrow.

Went for a run up royal oka to nohl ranch and then back home. Was only seven miles but it took its toll on me. My calves and quads are sore today, and I haven't been sore since my last race.

It's been hot here in LA. I kind of enjoy not waking up feeling cold but don't like being hot during the day.

I've booked some of the cruise excursions. So far I have booked a helicopter glacier trek, a go kart adventure. I also have my eye on a kayaking trip. I also got my flight info. Good thing I have direct flights, but I didn't realise that it is 6 hours from LA to anchorage. Holy cow! That is further than Hawaii!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jean.Chua said...

Where have you been, girl? And where are the Alaska pictures I ask..

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home