Monday, July 05, 2004

Long weekend almost over

I ended up not doing too much for this long weekend. I finished revising my paper (which is a REALLY good thing, as my advisor will say based on how long it took me to send the paper out the first time) and will give my advisor the copy tomorrow. Perhaps we can send it out again before the end of the week and hopefully it will be accepted soon I can be a first author. Whoopee!

I think those stinking annual reports are due soon. I am trying to put it off as much as possible. We have to do these silly reports that no one read for the Biology Division every year. Bah!

The wonderful smell emanating from the oven is driving me crazy at the moment. I can almost taste the chocolate cake. Let's see how my first attempt at a recipe from the Joy of Cooking turns out.

I am really starting to get excited about my Alaskan trip. All the free food and the outdoor activities really beckons me. I have been lazy with the running these days, but I hope I get back into it soon.

Am going to the kickboxing class with fungus tomorrow. I hope that there will still be space because I haven't registered yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home