Thursday, March 17, 2005

Baby Guppies

I came home last night to be pleasantly surprised by the appearance of a few baby guppies in the breeder I put in the tank. This morning there were a few more. As of the time I left for work I had 8 guppies left in the breeder. A couple got eaten (I think) and one was quite dead looking. I should transfer them to a different setup later.

Will take a trip down to SD to visit Eric. It would be good to see him and hang out, even if it's for half a day. I think that the distance between us has put a damper on my general mood. I have been way too whiny and bitchy recently. We plan to go to the Fish Market for dinner. Really nice restaurant. Just hope I can get there in time before they close!

Chatted to Shells last night. She's not too happy with her postdoc situation, but she has always worked hard and prevailed so I'm sure she will do so again. Her and H thought about starting a family, but life is too hectic at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home