Sunday, July 23, 2006

Wasn't actually expecting to get paid fo H&G but ML surprised us with checks today. Needless to say, we were all very grateful. Wasn't a lot of money, but more than enough to cover our expenses with some to spare. Of course I'm quite excited by the fact that I'm getting paid to SING! Now I just have canyon house this weekend and Traviata next friday. After that I am looking forward to a break.

that bastard tivo has been rebooting itself rather often lately. I am most definitely not thrilled about it. Hopefully it's not a hard disk problem.

1 Comments:

Blogger MegaZone said...

1. Has your TiVo received the 7.3.1 update? If not you might want to sign up on the priority list for it.

2. If you have a network adapter connected to it, try disconnecting the USB and see if the reboots clear up. Some adapters seem to cause reboots.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home