Thursday, July 06, 2006

Replacement nano on the way!

After many many frustrating conversations with apple, they are finally going to send me a replacement nano for the one that got lost on its way via fedex. Apparently those bastards are fedex were insisting that the item was delivered, and saying since there was a signature dispute it was going to take longer to resolve the whole thing. So I had to go to Mike at the mail room where he kindly provided me with a copy of his shipping manifest for the day that the item was supposedly delivered. Then I faxed it to apple and a couple of days later they agreed to ship me a new one. What a pain the the ass I tell you! Apparently the way to deal with people who like to avoid taking the responsibility is to hound them constantly. They just hope that you would simply give up and then they win. No such pleasure from me. Hah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home