Tuesday, July 04, 2006

RSS

I just discovered the whole RSS thing this last week thanks to Qiang. Yes I am a little behind in the technology department. So now I can get updates of my friends' blogs without having to visit the individual sites all the time. Way cool!

Had dinner with Roger, Ferran, Carla and Macarena tonight. I was pleasantly surprised to see Maca. I don't think I have seen her since Mariu's farewell party. She has graduated from the Art Center and showed me some of her portfolio. She's done some really neat stuff, a lot of which she used photoshop. Whoa, I can barely do basic stuff like rotate and scale, let alone painting. I have never met Carla before and she was very nice, I was just glad to be able to catch her before she and Ferran return to England tomorrow.

My plan for July 4th?
Getting my life in order in the morning, and go to a BBQ at Eric's house in the afternoon. It's been blistering hot here so I'll probably bring my swimsuit and maybe cool off in the pool.

In the meantime I am stll trying to sort out the whole thing with the lost ipod nano. Those bastards at Fedex are now saying that there's a signature dispute. Which part of you lost my package did they not understand? I faxed a copy of the shipping manifest to Apple friday so hopefully they will sort all this crap out soon. In the meantime I just make myself a pain in the ass and call them constantly. Fucking idiots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home