Thursday, July 13, 2006

The advantage arrived yesterday. Thank goodness! It seems to be working so far. Atticus is scratching himself less and I didn't find any fleas after combing them today.

The hat box trio is finally coming along I think. Will get to put it together with Virginia on saturday, and the duet with Jahna before running off to H&G staging and run thru. And then I go to Corona Del Mar for Veronica's farewell party. Whew! Beth's aria is good, and we got the music for the finale from Candide today. Not too hard, I'll just have to plonk out the notes on the piano (don't read well enough).

My box from Knitpicks also arrived. I got 6 balls of yarn and a set of dpn needles all for under $20! Definitely a great value! Of course given my current state of finances I really shouldn't be spending any money other than rent, utilities, food, gas and voice lessons. Tsk tsk tsk. Better find a job soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home