Sunday, April 16, 2006

Cooking etc

My new busy schedule has but a damper on my abilty to cook as often as I would like. And since I like to eat at home (at least on the weekdays) for health and financial reasons, I've had to resort to a little creativity recently. Mostly it involves makes things before hand as much as possible so I can just come home at 10pm or later and just eat. Also I'm finally starting to use my crock pot. Made a pot roast the other day, and really, its not half bad! Just pop it in the morning and when I come home--voila! Tonight I made Bah Ku Teh and sir friend veggies for tomorrow night. Next week I will attempt chili!

Kathleen is thinking about changing the Canyon House performance to late july. It would really give me the extra time to learn all the music well. I'm still struggling a little, but I had also been very busy. But thankfully last week is over and the coming one will ease up a little. The master class with Daniel Faltus was really good. It was the first time I was in a master class, and he was very helpful in making me think about Beth's character and what she is really feeling when she sings on her deathbed. And Dora's wedding is this week, and the voice competition. Yikes, and I thought things were going to get better.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jean.Chua said...

What exactly is sir friend veggies?

2:49 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

chili is very easy if you use the mccormick pack and instructions. =)

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home