Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Paul, Cathy and Michael

The family is in town for Cathy's Dad's 75th birthday. First time I've seen little Mickey A ever (he's 4) and not Paul for at least a couple of years. Good to hear that he likes his new job and is doing well, being brand new homeowners and all. Too bad I don't have a camera with me.
I've been enjoying the past couple of weeks. I've only had choir and it was a much needed break. Next week I start rehearsing for Hansel and Gretel and Traviata, and mondays will be rehearsal from 5:30 to 10pm. Kind of crappy, but hey, at least it is all on the same day. And the we have our opera concert next saturday so I will be done. The Chorale is exploring the idea of a smaller chamber choir. I'm quite psyched about the idea, though I still can't sight read for nuts so we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home