Monday, May 15, 2006

Hansel and Gretel

Just got an email from Mary Lou about playing a youth/child in the chorus of Hansel and Gretel. My youthful looks are finally paying off! Not sure about all the details yet, but I believe it's also a paid position. My understanding its not a whole lot of money, but it will cover gas, which in these days is definitely a good thing.

Qiang and Haixia's baby boy arrived friday morning at a hefty 9lbs. The parents are very happy, but of course very tired. No name yet though, at least that's what I think, though Roger called me this morning asking me for some possible opinions I might have. My personal feeling--stick to the tried and true ones, after all, nothing can be more stressful as a kid than a weird name, and take the time to really find a name you like rather than give in to the pressure at the hospital.

Nothing tomorrow night! Whoo hoo, this is like the first monday I have off in at least a month, until H & G starts of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home