Monday, March 20, 2006

Swan Lake

Eric and I went to see Swan Lake at the Ahmanson last friday. I personally have never seen a ballet before, and this was a version performed by a contemporary dance company, wiht a most unique interpretation of Tchaikovsky's masterpiece. After all, who has seen a male swan before? It was the most interesting, and I couldn't help but be moved in final moments of the show. Eric enjoyed it too, and I think it took his mind off things.

Have to get the things on my "list" taken care of again:

Application for a possible position at Occidental College

Learn and Memorize "Willow Song" and "You'll Never Walk Alone" for the Canyon house auditions on sunday. Willow song has a high D, but I think I can pull it off with some practice. 6 months ago an A flat was causing me great stress, now I'm attempting Ds, whoo hoo!

Experiments, experiments, experiments!

Really need to get back into working out. Am a great big lard ball right now. Even my tops are feeling a little tight around the arms...not a good sign.

Get the details for our San Francisco trip figured out. I know I want to go to the Ferry Building, Exploratorium, Alcatraz, and maybe go visit the bridge. So quite a bit to try to cra into 3 days. Of course, we have to hit Ghiradelli square and the Straits Cafe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home