Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Catching up on stuff

Finally finished the job app. Will drop it off tomorrow. Big load off my mind.

Started sending out event alerts for my concert. Now I need to write the extended press release and send that out too. But at least LA Times is done, and they have a 3 week lead time.

May finally have the BAC with the right deletion. Keeping my fingers crossed. Success will result in a paper, so its important that I finally get this to work.

Way behind on the singing and running. Haven't had time to practise for a few days, but it's imperative that I get the other stuff done first.

Rode my bike in to work today. When I left I thought that it might rain, but figured that it probably won't happen (after all, this is LA). Of course, by the time I left it WAS raining, and I got reasonably wet.

All the stuff I had to do meant that I didn't get a chance to watch 24 tonight. Must watch tomorrow.

Booked my San Francisco trip. Will leave 4/7 and return 4/9. Quite excited, as we got a flight/hotel package at the Grand Hyatt hotel. Never stayed at such a fancy place before. And looking forward to seeing Deb, Jill, Terence, Michele and maybe even Mai Thy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home