Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Finally finished my poster for the su meeting after much stress. I thought that I was almost done with the thing like a week ago, when I decided to bring a poster. Figured that a little bit of editing here and there from my last poster from the SDB meeting and it would be done in no time. Then I started fixing figures and text and next thing you know, I was only printing it out yesterday evening. But finally it is done, and sagar and I sat around and cut it. That sweet guy is going to bring it for me to the meeting, and then I will bring it back for him after the meeting as he is going to upstate NY with Nahoko.

So I'm here now at Eric's pad with my two cats. He will catsit for me while I am gone. I think they are still a little apprehensive in the new environment but things are better. Momo has already started following me around. Atticus still hides in the closet but has come out for food. I'm sure they'll be used to it by the time I get back.

Think I will head to the Carlsbad beach for a run later. Looks like a nice day outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home