Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I love free wifi!

My flight from LA got in early at JFK, and I was very pleased to discover that jetblue offers free wifi in its terminal. So I have been answering emails and sufing the web for quincy market, as I was interested in going there for a lobster roll after I land in Boston but before I head out to Woods Hole.

While I was waiting I couldn't resist getting myself a strawberry frosted dunkin donut. Yum! There were dunkin donuts in Singapore, but my mom did like us eating that junk so oddly enough I never ate one during my time there, And since we don't have them on the west coast, I just couldn't help myself when the opportunity presented itself today.

T tells me that they have wireless at Woods Hole too. Can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home