Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Lard ball and cheap thrill

A BIG sign that I am out of shape. Yesterday I went for a 3 mile run and did some light weights and woke up aching all over. Wish I could go back to the days when a 3 mile jog was nothing. I'm doing less singing now and is starting to have more time so I'd like to start planning my workouts once again.

Today I discovered Google Earth. Yeah I know it's been out for over a year but I'm always a little behind on such things. By the time I discover something is cool everyone I know has already been doing it for months! Go figure. But still, it was way cool to be able to see satellite images of my house and my parent's home.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

hey friend, of course we'll meet! Email me details.

4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home