Thursday, September 07, 2006

just sitting around feeling rather bored at the moment. Of course there is always "stuff" that I can do but somehow am not in the mood today. Weird.

think I will make myself some Oyako Don tonight. Found a recipe on the net that I am going to try. Not sure if it is going to be any good but it appears to be the right thing.

Bobg is feeling better now, after over a week of GI obstruction. He hopes to be back at work next week. At least he is eating once again. According to him, he has lost 7 pounds during that week, which on him, is a lot of weight. I wouldn't mind losing 7 lbs. Perhaps I will not eat for a week??? Knowing me, I'd probably be losing just water.

Eric was offended by my comment about him need so much yarn for his sweater. Ha ha.

Two more buddies on AIM, Titus (who finally got his account after defending his thesis on tuesday) and Noelle (choir buddy who moved up north a year ago) so the addiction continues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home