Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I'm going to graduate.....sometime soon!

My committee meeting went over well. they were happy with what I have done and have given me to green light to think of a date for my defense, with the stipulation that I 1) do this other binding site mutations that I have been dreading and 2) have the two research papers submitted and the intro written. Those are not necessary trivial things, and makes the whole timing thing a little weird now, and we'll only really decide what to do after EHD hears from UCLA. But it's such a relief to feel that my committee is ready to let me defend, and for the first time I actually really feel that very soon I will be the proud holder of a PhD.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sylvia said...

Oooh!!! Congrats!!!

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home