Thursday, October 26, 2006

Don Gio

First performance for Don Giovanni was tonight. It's interesting trying to perform an opera without having a full dress rehearsal. They were definitely working on the set down to the wire. It went ok I guess, but it was long....and didn't finish till midnight. Now after dinner I just got home ready to start work on my dissertation. Ugh. Ah well. After this week it will all be over.

Got my first birthday present today. Julie gave me a laptop protection pack. A iskin cover for my keyboard and a protector for the wrist rest, which was starting to turn yellow and bothering me tremendously. Now I am happy, and stylish, though i think the iskin cover impedes my typing a little. Probably just takes some time getting used to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home