Sunday, November 26, 2006

I have decided that I need to start getting fit again. Esp considering that in a month or so I'll be negotiating those wonderful hills in westwood around the perimeter of UCLA. EHD and UB seem to have reached some sort of a happy medium for me. As for me, I am still wondering how I am going to crap a thesis out in 8 weeks or so. Paper 1 is almost done. Am finishing up expts for paper 2, and the intro, well that is an animal all onto itself. I just don't quite know how to approach it. Sigh. I think I'll read a little more and hopefully it will all come to me.

Roger tells me that he has finally found the repressor of micromeres! yay! looks like we are going to graduate together after all.

this thanksgiving we had a really yummy turkey from Honeybaked. I've always found the big bird a little bland, but it was really really good. the toad was back, and was as annoying as ever.

may or may not go to rehearsal this week. Depends on my mood. I still have one free pass.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sylvia said...

Way to go. In the blink of an eye, this ph.D. thing is gonna be over =)

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home