Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Latest Thing

I am now learning xhtml and css. Recently I have developed an interest in making a good webpage, not just the simple one I currently have. Also, the idea of not using one of the cookie cutter blogger templates is really attractive to me. I installed dreamweaver on my computer, and the realised that it was very very difficult to use. I also have frontpage, however, I found it too simplistic for what I would like. So I decided that the best thing to do is to learn how to code by hand. Not to say that I would never use Dreamweaver, but it seemed to me that the time it would take to be super proficient in Dreamweaver I would have learned a lot of the code anyway, so might as well. Besides, it would be soo much easier to just tweak the code in Dreamweaver if I know what to do. Yes, and I have too much time on my hands. Perhaps if I devote half the energy to research I would already have my degree by now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home