Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I finally opened my video ipod, and spent the better part of the thanksgiving weekend organizing and uploading my music. Alas I have no videos, so to this moment my ipod is still videoless--however I do REALLY like the photo feature, and how I can sync it with my contact list and calendar in outlook.

No choir today--what's a girl to do? I think perhaps I shall go to my kickboxing class instead. It's been freezing like a motherfucker here recently. Starting to write my bike to work again. Rode for over an hour this weekend and had sore quads for a couple of days. Boy am I getting weak!

Benjamin Khoo, my choir conductor at NJC, passed away a couple of days ago. I never realised this, but apparently he was a choral music pioneer in Singapore and the first conductor of the SYC. Deb and I were remarking on how much we used to waste our time during choir practice in JC. Definitey true. Now that I have done a lot of singing I realise that we were really quite terrible in JC with the constant yapping. I'm surprised he never tossed his baton at us! But he will be missed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jean.Chua said...

Video iPod! I am so jealous. Mine feels like an antique.

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home