Monday, December 19, 2005

Concert's over! And I can say that we did well! No major mistakes--felt that the rhythm could be crisper during one chorus, but all the problems that plagued us during the dress rehearsal didn't happen, we followed the stick quite well as a whole and didn't rush too much. Don was definitely pleased, he even came up and thanked me for singing so well (I don't think he meant me personally, rather the section/choir as a whole). I think that it was definitely one of the better concerts we had done. The show will be broadcast on kmzt on 12/23 8pm, just too bad I won't be around then to hear it. I am hoping that perhaps Eric could tape it for me or I could score a CD from Rae.

Now I need to pack for my trip. Starting to get stressed thinking about all the clothes I need to bring as I am going to two different seasons, summer in Singapore and winter in Taiwan. So I have to pack both tank tops and sweaters.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sylvia said...

Aw. How long will you be in Singapore? We haven't met, but we can meet up to have the cuppa with couple of my girl friends, since I am clearing a loadshit of leave. Anyway, you know my email.

4:55 PM  
Blogger La Nuage said...

heya what's your number? I only know how to leave you messages here.

2:43 PM  
Blogger Sylvia said...

Afraid of stalkers, though truthfully, not much reason to stalk me of course. I am not some hot actress. haha.

My email is on my profile. Anyway, send me a email to
mystecurious@gmail.com
I will reply with my cell no.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home