Monday, September 05, 2005

Labor Day

I have this new addiction to watching TV series on DVD. I'm not usually around to watch every single episode of a TV show just beacuse. But since I discovered DVDs for all the shows, I have been watching them, sometimes hours at a time, without commercials. To be honest, I find it much better than watching them during the season. This way, I don't have to wait till the next week to find out what happens, simply go to the next episode.

So how did I spend my labor day weekend:
Went to Redondo beach. Rode my bike along the beach, then at crab at one of the Korean owned establishments on the pier.
Cleaned, organized, cleaned some more. I have this urge to put things in order.
Think about the fact that I have to go back to work tomorrow....urgh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home