Monday, September 19, 2005

Career Change?

There's this opportunity that has come up--a really good job, and I have decided to apply. My NJ friend T has been a great help regarding this topic as he is familiar with the field. The job itself sound very interesting, and the pay is good. I have never really been on a job interview, I am a little nervous about the whole thing, but first I have to get the app in so that I can even get an interview. We'll see. Deadline is this friday so I don't have much time to stress and get it done. Also figured that if I am going to apply to this company, I might as well try the other leaders in the field too. So far I am keeping this low key; R is the only one at work who knows.

I think it would be a good experience for me, both the interview process and perhaps even an offer! But I also think that I am getting further and further away from science with each step of the way. I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand I do really like science, but the day to day experiments are really getting to me. I figure I'll cross the bridge when I get there.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jean.Chua said...

Oh wow I hope you get it!

11:22 PM  
Blogger coralmarine said...

Good Luck on your job application.

4:56 PM  
Blogger La Nuage said...

thanks....I could use it!

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home