Friday, April 22, 2005

Friday Afternoon

Friday afternoons are always very laid back. People take off early to get a head start on their weekends. I am trying to work without a great deal of success.

Had an early celebration for Paola's birthday. AndyR bought her a cake from Patticakes. A very lovely chocolate cake with a cream center. hmmm......

Stefan will be having a party tonight which I will go. Party starts at 8pm but I certainly can't be the first one there.....Julie and I agreed on between 8:30 and 9 instead. I think Roger will go around that time too.

My mom will be coming back tomorrow, that means I need to make an effort to try and get the house a little cleaner so she won't complain too much. But she will take her cat back home with her, which is good for she stresses Atticus out.

Looking forward to my Vegas trip. Will stop by and visit Jill on the way. She says Levi will be planning on making his famous steak.....hmmm......the weekend of pigging out starts before we even get to Vegas!

I have more baby fishes than ever. I think there are ~20 in the little net breeder now. I promise some to Ping and Sagar when they get a little bigger. For now they have to be separated from the big fish or they will get eaten up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home