Wednesday, March 14, 2007

What's new

Still dealing with a less than ideal situation at work. But no worries, the person in question is leaving soon. haha
Have finally started meeting florists. Got the centerpiece ideas and bouquets sorted out.
Started shopping for a house. The most challenging part of the whole thing. Everything is hopelessly expensive, and I have discovered myself to be a rather picky person. Which is funny, as I have not being picky for all other aspects of wedding planning so far.
Ordered my cheongsam. Now I just have the evening gown to figure out.
Booked my makeup and hair.
Started to think about formalwear. Really need to have it finalized soon.
Started to look at wedding favors. Good thing I know someone from which I can get them at costs.
Started working on the envelopes for my invitations. Snails pace.
Still no music, which is funny as music is my second life. (the first being science of course)
Still trying to get a hold of my committee members to approve my thesis. Two have approved it, other two are MIA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home