Monday, February 12, 2007

I bought my dress....yes I did it! Normally I would post a picture of me in it here, but I don't want Eric to see it yet, so....
the salegirl at David's bridal actually quoted me the wrong price, and as a result I got the dress for $80 less than it was supposed to be. Needless to say, I feel very satisfied at this moment. They are going to order a Sz 0 for me, the 2 seems a little large though I suspect that the 0 might be a tad too small, but I can exchange it for the 2 if the 0 is too tight. Right now I have signed the confirmation for the caterer, ordered our invitations, and booked our studio photo session, and have selected my bridesmaids dresses, though the bridesmaid issue isn't totally nailed down yet. There's still plenty to do, though, but we are making good progress. I start work in a week, so now i get to chill for one more week. Well, actually I am supposed to work on my thesis corrections tomorrow. Haha

Roger and Qiang planned the most fabulous party for me. They also made me a movie, and even got Takuya to be in it. I was really touched, it's the coolest present anyone can ever have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home