Monday, January 09, 2006

I arrived, happily distributed all the goodies I had acquired during my trip, and promptly came down with the flu the next day. A few days later I am finally starting to feel better, though I'm still very congested. Choir starts this week and so does my private lesson, so I hope I'll really get well later on in the week. Picked up a copy of Mozart's Alleluia, and it looks hard!

Succeeded in spraining my ankle after parking my bike in the back the other day. I'm really only bummed about not being able to bike and run. First I was on vacation and hadn't been able to run, then I got the flu, and then the sprained ankle. Seems like there is some greater force impeding my physical fitness. I just hope the pain goes away soon so I get back to my normal life. Plus, now that I don't have parking on campus I really need to get well so I can start biking to work once again!

My TIVO has finally arrived! Whoopee! But turns out the the usb adapter I bought doesn't work with the system so I'll have to go buy another one. Bummer. But we have already taped an episode of Gray's Anatomy with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home